I've got Tomcat running Axis in a Non-GUI Linux Environment, so I'll have to be able
to monitor tomcat from a GUI windows environment.  The options I've come across are
Rational Purify and JProbe.  Rational Purify doesn't seem to be as tailored for Web
Servers as JProbe, and I've found nothing in Rational Purify's documentation
describing how to run a Web Server in non-graphical Linux bur monitor from a Windows
machine which I do see that JProbe do.  Is Rational Rose a good choice for Tomcat
memory analysyst?