From: Štefan Babos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 1:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: *** Please help me

Welcome,
I can't configure the ISAPI Redirector. I perform four installations, and I
exactly keep your procedure, but the
http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html, cannot execute...
I don't known where problem is.
My configuration is Windows 98, PWS 4(working properly).
To this message I attached all needed files, mean conf(I use Microsoft Java
SDK), logs, pws and registry information about my settings.
Thank You very much for answer.

Stefan Babos
Czech Republic