You can try looking in your wrapper.properties file.  At the
bottom  the "wrapper.cmd_line" property is defined.  This
property contains the command line used to fire up Tomcat.
Create a batch file containing this command line with all
substitutions manually resolved.  If done correctly, then
this batch file should fail to start Tomcat for the same
reason that the service is failing.  Hopefully that will
make it easier to spot the problem.

If the batch file happens to succeed, then you need to
investigate the user account being used to start the
service.  It may be lacking some needed permissions.

Cheers,
Larry