I'm confused!
An attribute that never should have been there???

I agree with Doug, please post full configs and the relevant code.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stig Stavik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 March 2004 12:03
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Same data source config on two contexts, different result

Martin Alley wrote:
> Can you validate your config against a DTD?

Well, when I made a new context on the v-host, tomcat makes a config for

me.

<Context docBase="/home/stig/blablabla/" path="" useNaming="false">
</Context>

I haven't touched it - and I recon tomcat should be able to read its own

  config files!
It's also a bit strange that it complains about a attribute which never
should have been there in the first place since there is no datasource
configured for that context.

--
StSt