Hi all,

  I've installed apache 2.0.49 with Tomcat 5.0.19.  I just downloaded the
latest jk2 connector and build it as well.  All three where downloaded as
src files and built locally.  I pointed the -apxs2 flag to the bin dir under
apache2 and the mod_jk2.so builds fine.  Now when I try to start apache I
get an error message telling me mod_jk doesn't work with the newest version
of apache.  Has anyone else seen such a message?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Message when I start the web server.

Httpd: module "../../server/apache2/mod_jk2.c" is not compatible with this
version of apache (found 20020628, need 20020903).