From: Harry Mantheakis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 1:56 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'

Hello

> What is postgresql JAR?

It is the JDBC driver for the PostgreSQL database. You do not need it if you are
connecting to an Oracle database - but, of course, you need the Oracle equivalent,
which I am sure you already have if you have managed to make 'single' connections, as
you say.

I cannot help you with your problem, but the key words in the error output would seem
to be: 'Connection refused'.

Make sure that *all* your connection details are specified correctly.

HTH

Harry