Hello all,

I have installed Apache 1.3.17 and tomcat 3.2.1 on solaris 7
Both work fine with no problems but when I try to get apache to use mod_jk I
get the following error

Syntax error on line 1 of
/usr/local/apache/dist-tomcat/tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jserv.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jserv.so:
open failed: No such file or directory
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Here is what I have included in my apache httpd.conf file:

LoadModule    jk_module  libexec/mod_jk.so
AddModule     mod_jk.c

JkWorkersFile /usr/local/apache/dist-tomcat/tomcat/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile     /usr/local/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel    warn

Include /usr/local/apache/dist-tomcat/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto
Include /usr/local/apache/dist-tomcat/tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf

Also in the virtualhost section I have added the following

<VirtualHost ......
.
.
JkMount /*.jsp ajp13