From: tomcatuser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 11:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Is there a tomcat weblog anywhere?

I was wondering if there is any "official" tomcat weblogs on the net.

have searched and found some peoples individual weblogs, but was

wondering

if there is a more "official" site.

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.

Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sistemas
Setor de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas - TRE-SC
tel : (048) - 251-3700 - Ramal 3181