Once you perform a sendRedirect or the response is committed, it is illegal to call sendRedirect again. (I am guessing sendRedirect is being called twice in the life of the request)

-Tim

Dr. Franz X. Steinparz wrote:
Hello

I urgently need help.

I have a problem deploying an application developped under Oracles
JDeveloper to Tomcat. The application consists of several servlets,
passing over request and esponse objects from one servlet to another.

The application works fine within Oracles IDE and it's built in servlet
runner. However after deploying the app to Tomcat, Tomcat raises an
"IllegalStateException" (java.lang.IllegalStateException
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteResponseFacade.sendRedirect(CoyoteResponseFacade.java:399)
... when a reponse object is handed over to another servlet.