From: electroteque [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 April 2004 14:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: starting out with tomcat and struts

Hi there, I'm new to Java coming from a PHP background, I have installed
tomcat 5 on a sun solaris box. In the webapps folder the examples seem to be
missing from all the folders in tomcat 5, what happened to them ? Is there
any good real world examples and howtos for tomcat and struts ? Where is the
best place for me to start ? Please let me know.

Dan

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055