I have the "More Servlets" book.  It's excellent. Highly recommended.

Subir

-----Original Message-----
From: Schalk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 6:04 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: coreservlets

I have the first edition, it is pretty nice and very detailed. Have not
looked at the other book or the second edition but think the newer books
will be a better bet.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in
error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the
original email. Thank you.