glad the suggestion helps. I firmly believe in
profiling code to make sure simple little mistakes
that appear harmless aren't killing performance.

I'm constantly amazed at how little things improve
performance. the benefit of using OptimizeIt or any
other good profiling tool is well worth it. that's my
biased perspective :)

peter lin

--- Allistair Crossley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]