Ive managed to use modjk to link tomcat & apache and let tomcat process all .jsp from tomcat/webapps/* but what configuration do i need if i want to let apache process *.jsp from the apache's webroot (e.g. /var/www/html). Whenever i put any jsp page on apache root directory, it doesnt process them. For performance reasons, i would still want apache to process all html files. I will primarily use tomcat for jsp/serverlet processing only.

also, how do i configure my server to let apache process *.html for any directory, and let tomcat process *.jsp for any directory. btw, im using debian.