Dear experts

We are using tomcat4.1.27 for our web server. We
recently have revamped our site and I am considering
upgrading to tomcat5.0.19. But I have been following
the user group messages and it seems that 5.0.19 has
memory leaking problem. Can any one tell me how
serious this is and under what conditions it happens.
Our site is quite critical; it provides services for
many large orgs over the world. It is a dynamic site
and in db driven.

Thanks

Regards
cheng