From: Sean Rohead [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: April 14, 2004 10:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat Service Crashing at Windows Shutdown

I am running the latest version of Tomcat (5.0.19) and have it installed
as a service on Windows XP.  I am running JDK 1.4.2_03.  Every time I
shut down my computer, I get a crash in tomcat.exe.  I have uninstalled
and reinstalled several times.  It also crashes if I stop the service
using the service manager.  Is anyone else seeing this?  Is there a fix?

Thanks,

Sean