From: MUKUND Premchander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 April 2004 04:26
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: SESSION PROBLEM in UNIX

hi,

Thank you for your reply and suggestion .
I have only one user and one browser window and I get this problem .
I also like to mention that in the starting of the JSP if I added a line
of code like  session = request.getSession(false),
then I don't get this problem at all .But I am not able to understand
why access to the session variable gives exception
suddenly after some refresh if I don't do this.Also I checked the  codes
, no session invalidation is done nor a new session is created anywhere.

Thanks and Regards
Mukund