Hi,
I also don't think it's a tomcat issue.  It's certainly not a known
issue.  Furthermore, what makes you think it's the println statement?  I
saw you only posted that thread from your thread dump, but how did you
select only that one?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:183)
>        at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:201)
>        - locked <0x1011c860> (a java.io.BufferedInputStream)
>        at
>org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readHeadersFromSocket(HTTPSen
der.
>ava:506)
>        at
>org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:127)
>        at
>org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.
java
>:
>71)
>        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:150)
>        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:120)
>        at
org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:180)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2526)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2515)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2210)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2133)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1656)
>        at com.fwdco.server.TimeSheetBean.fetchTimeSheetList(Unknown
>Source)
>        at com.fwdco.server.TimeSheetServlet.doPost(Unknown Source)
>        at com.fwdco.server.TimeSheetServlet.doGet(Unknown Source)
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applic
atio
>FilterChain.java:284)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFil
terC
>ain.java:204)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperVal
ve.j
>va:257)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveC
onte
>t.java:151)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
567)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardCo
ntex
>Valve.java:245)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextVal
ve.j
>va:199)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveC
onte
>t.java:151)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
567)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.jav
a:18
>4
>)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveC
onte
>t.java:151)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.jav
a:16
>4
>)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveC
onte
>t.java:149)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
567)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve
.jav
>:156)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveC
onte
>t.java:151)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
567)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:972)
>        at
>org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:206)
>        at
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:8
33)
>        at
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process
Conn
>ction(Http11Protocol.java:732)
>        at
>org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:6
19)
>        at
>org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPoo
l.ja
>a:688)

>---

and notify the sender.  Thank you.