From: E Cunningham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 9:59 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JK connector -- isapi2 -- file upload

We verified this using Tomcat 4.1.30 not 5.x.
Therein may be the problem. The connector code
in Tomcat.

Let's ask this then.
Is there a dependency between JK2 and Tomcat?
When they started to release separately one would
think that any JK2 would work with any Tomcat?

Does JK2 need to include a jk2.jar?
JoAnn, thanks for provoking more thought on this.