isn't missing the include to the mod_conf.xml????

Yang Xiao wrote:
Hi,
In httpd.conf:

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
JkWorkersFile /usr/local/tomcat/conf/jk/workers.properties
JkLogFile /usr/local/tomcat/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel info
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"
JkMount /jsp-examples/* router

In server.xml Add this under <Server ... <Listener className="org.apache.jk.config.ApacheConfig" modJk="/usr/local/apache/modules/mod_jk.so" />

and this under <Host..

<Listener className="org.apache.jk.config.ApacheConfig"
append="true" forwardAll="false" modJk="/usr/local/apache/modules/mod_jk.so"
workersConfig="/usr/local/tomcat/conf/workers.properties" />

That's all there is to it.

Yang