From: Stephen Charles Huey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 2:06 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: emergency - need to get into admin app

Thanks to everyone who wrote back with suggestions.  We had a rough
time, and right now we're up because we slapped the old drives back in.
After doing that, I found CATALINA_OPTS in the Environment Variables,
and it had the -Xms and -Xmx flags after the -server one, but I called
the guy who originally set everything up for us over a year ago, and he
said he remembered that that didn't work him (we're on Win 2000 Server)
and he had to set the memory via some super long command line when
installing tomcat as a Service.

I'm trying to find info on setting the memory with command line args
when installing Tomcat as a service, so if you have a good idea of what
needs to be on the command line when doing that in Windows, feel free to
let me know or point me to the right docs.

Thanks,
Stephen