From: Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 April 2004 12:20
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: JK connector -- isapi2 -- file upload -> BUG & HACK PROVED

I've been following this thread for a while now in hopes someone would
come up with something to help resolve it.  My issue is not with big
files, as i have that working, but sending PNG files from the application
server to the client.  the connection dies between the tomcat5 server and
the iis5.0 server using the isapi2 dll.  I've had the level=DEBUG forever
but that issue still occurs.

[logger]
level=DEBUG

[shm:]
info=Shared memory file. Required for multiprocess servers
file=E:\\Apache\\Tomcat5\\work\\jk2.shm
size=1000000

[lb:lb]
info=Default load balancer.
sticky_session=1

[channel.socket:spprod1]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket - spprod1
port=8009
host=10.99.116.1
lb_factor=100
tomcatId=10.99.116.1:8009
group=lb
type=ajp13

[channel.socket:spprod2]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket - spprod2
port=8009
host=10.99.116.2
lb_factor=100
tomcatId=10.99.116.2:8009
group=lb
type=ajp13

[uri:/*]
info=JSP examples, map requests for all JSP pages to Tomcat.
worker=lb:lb
context=/

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software