From: Yanamula, Bharath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 April 2004 19:46
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: question on using multiple certificates in tomcat

We have a Tomcat which is running with one servlet on https. This
application uses one certificate, for authentication purposes.

Now we are planning to develop another servlet to be placed on the same
engine. We envisage this also to use a certificate. But the one it would
use
is a different one.

I am new to this security and am trying to see what certificate would be
sent when. That is, say I sending a https request from the first client
application, would it send all the ertificates? Or would it just resolve
it
based on the name to which it is being sent to?

Thanks in advance.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail is privileged
and
confidential.  Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this
e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
unauthorized.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and
delete
it from your system immediately.