Hi,

Thanks to those of you who helped me with my previous server.xml include
file issue, that worked out like a charm....eventually :)

Anyways, we're testing out tomcat5 on a RedHat 9 box and I keep getting this
error message.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/modeler/BaseModelMBean

All I've been able to find so far is that this is supposedly part of the
catalina.jar (not very helpful I know).  all I'm trying to do is to get
tomcat to start at this point.  Any suggestions on how to debug this or if
anyone knows what's wrong that would be great.  Please let me know if you
need any further information.

Thanks,

Steve