On 13-05-2004 18:00, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
There's more information in your logs.  Look there and ask again if you
still can't figure it out.

What log file should I look at? I looked at the file catalina.out and didn't find anything ...

Anyway, I think I've found the cause of the problem: I was running Tomcat with the file server-minimal.xml as configuration, I switched it back to the file server.xml and I can now add Hosts just fine ...

Do you have any explanation for that?

Thanks.