Except that she is using the old, deprecated Connector, which (of course)
hasn't had work done to it.

She should try with the Coyote Connector, which is better at handling
browsers that lie about the content-length :).

"Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,
Does it happen with the latest stable tomcat 4.1 (4.1.30)?  Please try
that first, as there have been bug fixes in the connector.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

java
>:171)
> at
>com.ca.balcy01.mpi.servlets.AppControllerServlet.doPost(AppControllerSe
rvle
>t.java:216)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applic
atio
>nFilterChain.java:247)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFil
terC
>hain.java:193)
> at
>com.ca.balcy01.mpi.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetChara
cter
>EncodingFilter.java:119)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applic
atio
>nFilterChain.java:213)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFil
terC
>hain.java:193)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperVal
ve.j
>ava:256)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
invo
>keNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)
> [...]
480)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve
.jav
>a:174)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
invo
>keNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> at
>org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.process(Ajp13Processor.java:466)
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.run(Ajp13Processor.java:585)

sender.  Thank you.