I went thru this and it just an misdocumented feature gives interesting
results.

Focus on the isapi-director.dll

1. Where does the dll reside (full folder path)

2. What is the virtual directory name in IIS and what the physical folder
pointing to.

3. What is the registry entry value for workers2.properties

4. Is the isapi-director.dll is for the version compatable to tomcat

When you provide answer for this, try as much as possible the correct value
of folder instead of generic.