If using unix, I would try to use symlinks if you need to run the 2 systems in parallel using the same code base. (Kludgy - yes)

-Tim

Denny Löfgren wrote:

Hi!

I´ve been forced to use Weblogic 5.1 for some time now. I have a public_html directory with sub-directories containing the jsp´s. At the same level as the public_html catalog there is also the servletclasses directory with the jar´s and compiled java-classes.

I´ve been trying to shift things around in order to make the application a j2ee one. Without luck.

Is there a way to have (almost) the same structure in tomcat (version 5024) as in weblogic 5.1?

Any help is appreciated!

//Denny