Is there any way do discover which app is taking all the memory of the server?

I have 21 applications running at our production server. And from some days to now my TC instance is running out of memory. I configured it to use 128 megs, as the machine is also used as http server and has just 256 mgs. In manager , server status givis me the total of memory used by tomcat, how do I find this use per app?? Will the answer be: use a profiler?? I think that this feature (mem per app) could help a lot to distinguish which app is consuming all the memory.

Thanks

--
Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sistemas