From: Daniel Gibby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 10:36 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: hotfix question

But what about the most recent version.... So say that a hotfix is
applied to 5.0.25... Is there automatically a new version released at
the same time (ie. 5.0.26) or would 5.0.25 be patched in its place?

I think the answer is the former, but I'm just making sure.

Thanks again,
Daniel

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Hi,
If a hotfix is released for version X, all versions after X already

have

that hotfix applied. So if you download 5.0.25 and onwards, you don't
need to apply the 5.0.24 hotfix. The change log (and the actual code

of

course) confirm this.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics