Hi,

>Indeed, that did puzzle me.  But I am not a Java or JSP expert by any
means
>and BEA's stance is "Our behaviour meets the spec, our behaviour is
>correct."

BEA's stance has been like that (and wrong) in the past.  That's not a
knock on them.

>One big problem I had (have!) was finding the official JSP Spec.  This
link

Finding the spec is easy: go to
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/reference/api/index.html and scroll
down to the Specifications section, click on the Download link next to
2.0-final.  It's hard to bookmark the actual download link because it
contains session data.

>My head is beginning to hurt.....
>
>Jason "Dazed and confused" Irwin

Skip the buffering and skip the headache.  Why are you using these
include buffering directives in the first place?

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.