I started up my Tomcat 5.0.16 server the other afternoon at about 4pm. A few hours later, I happened to look at the log, and found these entries:

May 18, 2004 6:42:47 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources <init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.taglib.html.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
May 18, 2004 6:42:47 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources <init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
May 18, 2004 6:42:47 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources <init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
May 18, 2004 6:42:47 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources <init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.taglib.html.LocalStrings', returnNull=true

They appear to be perfectly normal initialization messages - but I'm not using Struts. What caused them to appear a few hours after I had started the server, rather than at startup with all the other initialization messages? Does this indicate a problem, or can I safely disregard these?

Thanks!
--
Lynn Hollerman.