Honestly, I am very confused about this.

Here is my worker.properites

ps=\
worker.list=tomcat1, tomcat2, loadbalancer

#------tomcat1 configuration----

#------tomcat2 configuration----

#-------Load balancer worker --
worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers= tomcat1, tomcat2

I have two tomcat instances tomcat1 and tomcat2 running on different
box(WinNT).
What I want is in mod_jk.log, when the message is related to tomcat1, it
will shows tomcat1;
And same to tomcat2. This way I can be clear which tomcat has problem, if
there is, without logon to the physical machine where the tomcat instance
runs.

The current problem is with my mod_jk.conf is
    JkMount /* loadbalancer

It always shows loadbalancer in mod_jk.log

If my mod_jk.conf is like
     JkMount /* tomcat1
     JkMount /* tomcat2

Only tomcat2 being processed by apache. It doesn't work the way I want.

Help !!!

-Simon