After several days of good woking my Tomcat 5.0.16 on RedHat 9.0 box stops accepting
connection on SSL connector. In catalina.out I am recieving this message:

SEVERE: All threads (150) are currently busy....

My server.xml file for SSL connector is the following:

<Connector port="8443"
connectionTimeout="20000"
               acceptCount="100" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true">
      <Factory clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS" keystoreFile="*******"
keystorePass="***********"/>
    </Connector>

I tried to put smaller connectionTimeout but it does not work too.

I am not able to find anything on Google.

Thanks

Pavle