I get to the part where I try to start up Tomcat at the command prompt and it gives me
"The system cannot find the path specified"
Does this have something to do with the Path or Classpath in the Enviroment settings?

thx

Robert Keddie
web development
Marion County, FL

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/06/01 12:34AM >>>
I have done some stress tests with Tomcat 3.2.1 and IBM VM 1.3 on a NT quad
box.  This configuration performs quite well.  However, after a certain
amount of time being stressed, the VM just crashes.  No informational,
nothing just exits.  I have tried turning on verbose at the vm level with no
luck.  Anyone had any experience with the IBM VM?