On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 03:21:43PM +0200, Francisco Jos? Arnau Vives wrote:
: In a message I said my problem into migrate a application from windows to a
: linux server. I think the problem is about the root directory where the
: servlets try to find the files. How can I know the dafault route for my
: application and how can I modify it?

I don't think I understand -- are you trying to find the "current
directory" of the webapp, and/or trying to read files from the
filesystem?

What's your end-goal here?

-QM

--