Xavier MOGHRABI wrote:

Hi,

I've read the documentation but I don't understand clearly where can I configure TOmcat to use *PersistentManager* instead of *StandardManager*.

Do you know it ?

Shortly:

<Context docBase="app.war" path="/app">
 <!-- ... -->
 <Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
   saveOnRestart="false">
  <Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.FileStore"/>
 </Manager>
</Context>

By the way, I wrote this lines to disable default manager behavoiur to store sessions between server shutdown/startup. But SESSIONS.ser is still appearing, can anybody explain this?

Xavier

Shapira, Yoav a écrit :

Hi,
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/manager.html