From: Mike Curwen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 1:09 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Host Directive

This is where you loose me.  I'm really not certain how this all
interacts with jk2.

While the IP alone should be sufficient,  you might try altering the
port?
Then of course, alter the ajp13 Connector in server.xml to listen on
8010 for your site1/2 service (whichever you alter).

[channel.socket:172.16.10.39:8009]
info=Ajp13 worker, connects to tomcat instance using AJP 1.3 protocol
tomcatId=172.16.10.39:8009

[channel.socket:172.16.10.38:8010]
info=Ajp13 worker, connects to tomcat instance using AJP 1.3 protocol
tomcatId=172.16.10.38:8010