As someone who wrote their own multipart parser, then used the famous O'Reilly parser, and finally discovered the commons fileupload package, let me just say this... using anything but that last one is NUTS! :) Seriously though, the various commons projects have been a Godsend ever since I found out about them, fileupload among them.

From: Deepak Vishwanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: File Upload with JSPs
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I would like to thank Trung Nguyen and Simone for their timely response.

Thank you
Deepak Vishwanathan

Trung Nguyen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Deepak,

It works great with my apps...
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/

-----Original Message----- From: Deepak Vishwanathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 5:17 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: File Upload with JSPs

Hi,

I am working with Jsps on Tomcat Container. I searched through the net and
found a class called MimeParser which seems to provide the file upload
capability. Is there some open source Java API thats available that can be
freely redistributed and that would provide me with the file uploading
capability. Or does such a package exist in the Tomcat Jakarta site.

Thanks
Deepak