Hi,

I tried the following command

keytool -import -alias tomcat -keystore server.ks -trustcacerts -file
server.crt

with my certificate and key which are in pem format and it returned
keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Input not an X.509 certificate

I have the CA certifcate stored in my browser but cant see how I can export
it?

Thanks
Julie.