AFAIK, most os the attributes used in jk2.properties as related to mod_jk2.

What other attributes can be used to configure later mod_jk?

Thanks

Bill Barker wrote:
"Emerson Cargnin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm running out of memory with the msg:

WARNING: Error registering request
May 25, 2004 5:36:44 PM
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable run
SEVERE: Caught exception (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError) executing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], terminating thread
May 25, 2004 5:37:05 PM org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest invoke
INFO: Unknown message 0
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

I've seen a sugestion of the "request.registerRequests=false" to put in jk2.properties. I'm using mod_jk, but as I see a similar message, I'll try this too. But... where do I put this conf, as mod_jk does not have a jk.properties file. could be it worker.properties?

You put it in $CATALINA_HOME/conf/jk2.properties.  This file controls the
settings for the java side of the JK Connector, regardless of which native
connector you are using.

thanks in advance

-- Emerson Cargnin Analista de Sistemas Setor de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas - TRE-SC tel : (048) - 251-3700 - Ramal 3181