Hi,
Try installing it from the normal distribution at jakarta.apache.org,
not an RPM or another package specific to your system.  The normal
distro installation is simple: download and unzip to a directory of your
choice.  It doesn't created any new users or groups and doesn't require
special permissions setup.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

content=\"text/html;