Hi,
Yes Finally i figured out the problem... its all because of the outdated
.jar file in my app [I changed to latest j2ee.jar and it worked fine].

Tomcat 5 is working fine :))

thanks to all for ur reply..

Cheers,
Raj

Hi,
For starters, run it standalone.  Always get things working standalone
before you complain about an IDE-related problem -- you won't get much
sympathy otherwise ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

***