Hi,
As an aside, 5.0.26 will have request processor thread priority settable
as an attribute on the connector.

Definitions of QoS are vast and varied.  Asking where to start is kind
of like asking where to start when you write a constitution ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.