I have posted this before and got some pointers but still it didn't help.  I narrowed
the problem down and it is reflected in the new subject.
I run Tomcat5.0.24 on Fedora Core 1.  I have a jsp site that works without a problem
on a Red Hat 9 box with Tomcat 4, but when I ran it on Fedora and Tomcat 5.0.24 I get
the following error:

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

/var/tomcat5/work/Catalina/localhost/WebTest/org/apache/jsp/someJsp_jsp.java:15:
package com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report does not exist
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.*;
^
1 error

I have about 5 jar files containing com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.* in
/var/tomcat5/webapps/WebTest/WEB-INF/lib
I have all other jsp working all of them reference packages that are defined locally.
com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.*  is a third party package and that is what
kills my app. I have seen a posting with the same exact question but there were no

I would appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance
N.K.