Hello

You can register your JSPs (just like you can servlets) in the deployment
descriptor, and then map them to a URL pattern of your choice.

Have a look at this link:

http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs70/webapp/components.html#145275

If you only register a JSP (but do not define a mapping for it) you can
invoke it using the ServletContext.getNamedDispatcher( String ) method where
'String' is the registered name of the JSP.

The getNamedDispatcher method is useful when you do not want clients to be
able to access JSPs directly - but only via 'controller' servlets which
process requests before invoking any JSPs.

Good luck.

Harry Mantheakis
London, UK