some description of the symptoms (error code, stacktrace, logfiles, etc...) would be helpful!

Francisco José Arnau Vives wrote:

I wanted to update my tomcat server based on jdk1.3  and tomcat 4 to
jdk1.4
over windows server and I'm having many problems with many servlets.
however
this servlets run in a correct way on linux server with jdk1.4. Do you
know
what is the reason? I have tested with several versions of tomcat but
always
return me fails (the examples of apache tomcat too fails to me) with the
jdk
1.4.