From: Michiel Toneman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 9:53 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Programmatic Authentication?

I've done something similar and written a little tutorial about it at:

http://www.kopz.org/public/documents/tomcat/jaasintomcat.html

Maybe it helps.

Michiel

Annie Guo wrote:

>Victor:
>
>I would greatly appreciate it.

Michiel Toneman  Software Engineer   Bibit Global Payment Services
Regulierenring 10  3981 LB  Bunnik       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel. +31-30-6595168  Fax +31-30-6564464      http://www.bibit.com/