James Sherwood wrote:
Im not sure if this could be the problem or not, but it sounds like it may
be a session problem as it has to do with cookies etc.

When we upgraded to tomcat 5.0.24 our sessions went funny(too much to
explain)

When tomcat 5.0.25 came out one of the fixes had a session fix in it.

We upgraded to 5.0.25 and it fixed the problem.

Like I say, I dont know exactly what your problem is but it sounds like it
may have to do with sessions.

There was a hotfix about that bug (which I caused when optimizing cookie processing).

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat