From: sowmya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help with running Tomcat Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:17:35 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

I'm working on the tomcat server
and i have it installed on my laptop running Windows
XP. It was working
fine , but suddenly since a couple of days, whenever I
try to startup
using the bat file, the command prompt window just
disappears - and the
server does not start. There is no change that I have
made, either to the
classpath or the path of the directory structure.

It seems rather mysterious to me. I reinstalled the
whole thing - but the
problem still remains. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sowmya.