From: mxs6991 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 10:14 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Tomcat, RedHat Linux & MySQL configuration urgent...

Hi tomcat users,
I have come up with an web application
Which involves JSP pages (hosted using tomcat 5.0.25)
talking to MySQL database,
and I have decided to have 2 separate PCs for
the web server & database server!
My question is about the hardware configuration
For these two servers.(If some one could come up
With a configuration for these, esp. the webserver,
It would be very helpful)

regards,
Manikandan Sachidanandan

"It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit..."